Hanoi, 28 May 2019 – The three-party delegation of Vietnam will participate in the final round of negotiation on a new Convention of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) in Geneva (Switzerland) from 17 to 19 June, 2019 within the framework of the 108th International Labour Conference, a special session to celebrate the 100th anniversary of this organisation’s foundation. Vietnam’s interest in this new Convention reflects its commitment to global integration in terms of labour standards. A workshop to inform the delegation and the public on the draft ILO Convention on Ending Violence and Sexual Harassment in the World of Work was co-host by the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs and CARE International in Vietnam in Hanoi on 28 May, 2019.
Read the full press release here.
- ILO Convention on ending violence and harassment at work: implications for Vietnam
- CARE International calls on countries worldwide to support an ILO Convention on ending violence and harassment in the world of work
- CARE welcomes wide government support for first ever global treaty on ending violence and harassment at work
- Investing in Women film competition officially launched
- Harm reduction approach adopted in policy for female sex workers