CARE and members of Ara-Tay Coffee Cooperative would like to thank everyone involved in the making of this amazing book.
- The people and local authority of Chieng Chung commune, Mai Son district, Son La province.
- Giang Pham, the photographer and storyteller who inspired us with his lenses, dedication, and appreciation for the people of Chieng Chung.
- Truong Anh Dung, Deputy General Manager of Phuc Sinh Son La Coffee Corporation, who provided us important background information about the overall coffee landscape that helped lay the foundation for the book.
- Le Trung Hung, the coffee expert who generously gave us his insight about the coffee farmers who received his support.
- Cassandra Fallon, who turned our rugged English draft into a far more poetic and accurate edition.
- Luck House company staff who lent their skills and patience to creating a wonderful look for the book.
- Last but not least, the Australian Government via the Australian NGO Cooperation Programm (ANCP) that provided funding for this product that is part of the larger TEAL project.
Wait no more. Click here to view or download the book and enjoy reading it with a sip of Ara-Tay coffee! Kindness in every bean!