This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
CARE in Vietnam (CVN) is seeking a Vietnamese organisation or group to partner with us to co-create and implement initiatives that promote empowerment and well-being of female migrant workers (FMW), with particular focus on those working in informal sector. This call is under CVN’s seed fund within the Socially Marginalised People Programme (SMP). The seed fund aims to support initiatives that benefit the FMW in the following (but not limited to) areas:
(1) Ensuring equitable access to services for FMW;
(2) Raising the voice of FMW in issues affecting their life;
(3) Promoting access to decent work (including work opportunities and conditions);
(4) Tackling gender-based violence;
(5) Developing/supporting FMW network/networking and
(6) Boosting urban resilience to climate change
Proposals to this call should be submitted in English or Vietnamese and include the following documents:
- A maximum 10 – page Technical proposal including initiatives covering at least one of the above mentioned areas. The duration of all activities proposed is within 12 months commencing March 2019.
- Budget proposal with the maximum total budget of $US 25,000.
- An introduction of organisation/group, including vision, mission, credentials, and a brief of past relevant work/experience and/or updated CVs of technical personnel proposed for the project.
All documents can be submitted electrically to Procurement2@care.org.vn no later than 20 January 2019. Qualified organisation/group will be notified of the outcome of their proposals by end of January 2019.
For further information, kindly download the detailed call here.